DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Title: Office Sales Assistant
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Classification: Salaried, Full-time employee
Elifin Realty is a commercial real estate brokerage firm based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Founded in 2016, we’ve quickly become the #1 fastest growing commercial brokerage firm in the State of LA (measured by total volume of business) and the #1 customer rated commercial brokerage firm in the State of LA. The next goal is to become the #1 commercial brokerage firm in the Baton Rouge MSA by year end 2020 in terms of total volume of business. To achieve this, we are building an elite team of extraordinary agents and support professionals.
The role of Office Sales Assistant includes a variety of responsibilities and is likely to lead to a long-term career path with the company. We are looking for a career-minded individual who sees the vision of the company and is comfortable working independently in a small business office setting. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the start-up and growth of a new company. This is an integral position and the ideal candidate will have high personal standards and be willing to focus on supporting the sales team through various research initiatives. Candidates must possess exceptional attention to detail, well defined critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and strong organizational skills. Responsibilities may evolve over time as coordinator’s role progresses within the company.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptionally strong organization skills.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills demonstrated in both writing and conversation.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications (on the PC, more so than Mac), and an ability to learn other software programs quickly. Familiarity with Salesforce is considered a positive factor, but not required.
- Positive outlook in general; maturity to deal with challenges in an upbeat manner without complaint.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while working in a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with the initiative to work on your own.
- Desire to thrive in a small, fast-growing company that employs high standards.
- Professional appearance and communication skills are required.
- Receptionist duties (answering/directing calls, message taking).
- Sales team support with transaction entry into salesforce database.
- Maintain a high quality of accuracy in database at all times – typos, numerous errors, data entry not meeting the high standards of the company will not be acceptable.
- Assist in preparation of documentation and marketing materials as needed.
- Ability to work within specific time frames and deadlines for each ongoing project.
- Capable of completing assigned tasks/projects with minimal supervision.
- Other miscellaneous job-related tasks as needed (scanning, copying, printing, electronic filing, etc.).
- Data entry experience preferred.
- Real Estate experience preferred. Commercial Real Estate experience is a plus.