Who we are:
Elifin Realty is a commercial real estate firm that consists of people who strive to stand apart from the competition. We don’t like doing things “because that’s how it’s always been done.” We’re going to hustle until we’re #1, then we’ll hustle to maintain a world-class level of service. We work as a team. We work until the job is done. We know that working with us isn’t going to be your typical real estate experience, and that’s exactly how we want it.
Who you are:
You’re an ambitious person who loves helping people. You make incredible first impressions. It makes your day to make other people’s day. You love discovering the needs of clients and coworkers and crafting creative solutions to provide them with the experience they crave. You thrive in a team atmosphere but can complete projects independently. You have a positive, optimistic attitude. You’re always smiling, and you’re someone who enjoys chatting with others, even people you may not know personally. You enjoy challenging yourself with difficult tasks and you’re willing to put in the hard work to get the job done. You realize that every part of a machine is vital to its optimal operation, and you’re willing to adapt and learn new things to be an integral piece of a highly efficient team. You have worked in an office setting in a similar position, but you want to really be a part of a team with the same energy, optimism, and passion for what they do as you have!
A few things we really think you should have:
- Optimistic outlook and positive attitude.
- It makes your day to make other people’s day.
- Looks for the WIN in every situation.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Willingness to work hard and be open to change.
- Ability to work with a strong, fast-moving team.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to operate in a client-first manner.
- Professional communication and a professional appearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Accuracy and precision in all aspects of the role.
- Extremely punctual and dependable.
- Real estate experience NOT required.
Here’s some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be the company’s very first impression to prospective clients.
- Creating and maintaining a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for clients.
- Greeting clients: in person and on the phone.
- Managing all calls to our office and connecting them to the correct person efficiently.
- Assisting sales team: maintaining salesforce database, coordinating keys, sign orders, etc.
- Assist in preparation of documents and internal reports as needed.
- Setup and meeting preparation for sales team.
- Other interoffice tasks (scanning, copying, printing, electronic filing, restocking office supplies and break room supplies, etc.)
Title: Team Administrative Assistant
Location: Downtown Baton Rouge, LA
Classification: Salaried, Full-time employee
Compensation: Based on Experience