Who we are:
Elifin Realty is a commercial real estate firm that consists of people who strive to stand apart from the competition. We don’t like doing things “because that’s how it’s always been done.” We’re going to hustle until we’re #1, then we’ll hustle to maintain a world-class level of service. We work as a team. We work until the job is done. We know that working with us isn’t going to be your typical real estate experience, and that’s exactly how we want it.
Who you are:
You’re eager to learn. You’re extremely adept with technology and social media. You can work quickly, you can learn on-the-go, and you are comfortable googling problems to figure them out and find solutions. You are ready to dive into real client work on day 1. You have some experience (professionally or personally) in digital design, video/photo production and/or editing, and social media content creation. You value the quality of your work, you enjoy challenging yourself with difficult tasks, and you’re willing to put in the work until the job is done. You want to be an integral part of a growing and highly efficient team, and you have the energy and passion to contribute daily.
A few things we really think you should have:
- Optimistic outlook and positive attitude.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Willingness to work hard and be open to change.
- Ability to work with a strong, fast-moving team.
- Ability to take direction and constantly improve quality of work.
- Willingness to operate in a client-first manner.
- Professional communication and a professional appearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom, Illustrator)
- Experience in photography and videography.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Extremely punctual and dependable.
- Real estate experience NOT required.
Here’s some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Marketing Director to implement the firm’s marketing strategy and service clients
- Produce and maintain high quality commercial property marketing packages
- Manage and maintain online listing information for properties
- Create targeted email campaigns, newsletters, and property email marketing
- Execute social media content and manage social media activity
- Assist with creating and maintaining marketing collateral and client proposals
- Assist with managing incoming leads and ensuring CRM data integrity
- Produce photo and video content for marketing collateral and social media content
- Graphic design, photo editing, and video editing
- Creatively devising and developing future marketing initiatives
Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Downtown Baton Rouge, LA
Classification: Salaried, Full-time employee
Compensation: Based on Experience
TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com