17 Sep Commercial Sales Report – August 2021
Posted at 08:34h in Content, Insights, Research, The Sales Report 0 Comments
- With 32 commercial property sales reported in August 2021, the total dollar volume transacted year- to-date has surpassed the total, 12-month volume transacted in 2020, 2017, and 2016 individually.
- The number of sales in all sectors are continuing to trend above 6-year historical averages, with 2021 seeing the most sales year-to-date (327) of the last 6 years.
- The Industrial sector continues to be the most stable over recent years, and through August 2021 the total dollar volume transacted has fallen 0.65% below historical averages.
- The Multifamily sector has seen the largest increase in activity through 2021 with a 59.7% increase in number of sales and 103.3% increase in dollar volume transacted.
- The 12-month moving averages for all commercial sales metrics have been steadily increasing sinceNovember 2020, indicating a boom in activity over the last year.