23 May Commercial Sales Report – April 2022
DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT (PDF)
- With $82mm sold on record in April 2022, the total volume transacted so far in the commercial market crosses $300mm, consistently outpacing each of the previous 7 years.
- The Retail sector has been most active with 37 sales so far in EBR Parish in 2022, followed by Office with 32.
- Retail and Industrial are the only sectors trading at a higher dollar per square foot than in 2021, averaging $277.91/SF and $67.69/SF respectively.
- Multifamily remains the sector with the largest increases of total sales YTD (up 180%) and dollar volume transacted YTD (up 120%).
- Down 69.5% in volume from 2021, the Land sector is experiencing lower activity than the previous 7-year averages – down 12.94% in number of sales and down 47.65% in volume.