19 Jan Commercial Sales Report – December 2021
Posted at 13:04h in Content, Insights, Research, The Sales Report 0 Comments
- With a total of 536 recorded commercial sales in 2021, EBR Parish crossed the $1 Billion mark for total transaction volume for the first time on ELIFIN®’s record. Led by a significant increase in high-dollar multifamily, net leased, and medical sales, this represents an increased volume of 102% over 2020.
- All sectors closed 2021 trending above historical 6-year averages with Multifamily being the most significant change (+111.69%) and Industrial (+36.39%) the least.
- The Office sector saw an increase of 18.2% in price per square foot, averaging $133.20 / SF.
- Vacant Land prices also increased in 2021, from $8.45 / SF to $9.59 / SF, a change of 13.4%.
- All sectors except Industrial saw a new all-time record in both total sales and total dollar volume transacted within a calendar year. (Years compared: 2015 – 2021)