23 Mar Commercial Sales Report – February 2022
DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT (PDF)
- As the Multifamily sector continues to see increased activity, the commercial market as a whole is up 29% in number of transactions and up 50% in total volume compared to 7-year averages.
- There have been a total of 73 commercial sales recorded so far in 2022, compared to 75 at this time in 2021.
- However, at $133.3mm, dollar volume in 2022 is higher than 2021–an increase of 13.5%.
- The Office and Land sectors are trending below averages in dollar volume at $9.0mm and $7.0mm respectively so far through February 2022.
- Retail has seen an increase of 23% in price per square foot so far in 2022, compared to 2021–likely driven by several net leased investment sales.