16 Aug Commercial Sales Report – July 2022
DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT (PDF)
- Trading at an average of $77,951 per unit, Multifamily sales continue to outpace historical averages and the sector has higher transaction volume in 2022 than all other sectors.
- Industrial property sales are increasing in both velocity and volume based on 12-month moving averages and transaction volume is up 71% over last year at this time.
- Additionally, Industrial properties are trading at an 8-year high price of $68.94 per square foot on average (year-to-date), an increase of 13.6% from 2021.
- Largely driven by net leased property sales, Retail sector prices are also trending up, averaging $295.20 per square foot so far in 2022, an 8-year high.
- While Office sector sales remain above historical averages, 2022 transactions are down 4.3% and transaction volume has dropped by 33.6% compared to 2021 at this time.