19 Jul Commercial Sales Report – June 2022
DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT (PDF)
- The commercial real estate market is again on pace to break the $1 billion mark in transaction volume for 2022.
- After the first 6 months of 2022, there have been 280 transactions totaling $614.1mm in transaction volume.
- Multifamily continues to experience the highest transaction volume at $302.8mm, accounting for 49.3% of the total.
- The number of Land transactions are down 1.95% compared to 7-year averages and are trading at a historically consistent $9.12 per square foot.
- The sector with the highest number of sale transactions is Retail at 64 and is trading at an 8-year high of $288.28 per square foot.