13 Apr Commercial Sales Report – March 2021
Posted at 09:50h in Content, Insights, Market Report: Baton Rouge, Research, The Sales Report 0 Comments
- Activity in the commercial sales market continues to increase as Q1 2021 ends. The number of overall sales transactions is up 49% over the previous 6-year average and the total $ volume is up nearly 98%.
- With 9 multifamily sales in March 2021, the Multifamily sector is now up 100% over previous YTD figures.
- Total $ volume in the multifamily sector continues to remain high, while the price per unit falls more in line with previous year averages at $49,134/unit through March 2021.
- After a significant number of Industrial sales at the beginning of 2021, the sector remains elevated above previous year averages in total number of sales and $ volume transacted while the price per square foot holds steady with the expected trend at $49.89/sf.
- Land sales are trending above anticipated levels and at $48.1m, Q1 2021 has seen the highest level of $ volume transacted in Q1 than any of the previous 6 years.