18 Apr Commercial Sales Report – March 2022
DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT (PDF)
- Through Q1 2022, the commercial sales market in EBR Parish continues to transact above historical averages in number of sales (118) and dollar volume transacted ($219.6mm).
- Most sectors of the sales market have seen increases in activity. Multifamily continues to outpace the rest, accounting for 38% of the total volume transacted in Q1 2022 ($84.5mm).
- Multifamily and Retail are on track to match or outpace their record year in 2021 with $84.5mm and $61.3mm transacted in 2022, respectively.
- Land sale transactions have decreased compared to 7 year averages and are down 40% vs. 2021 with 18 sales so far in 2022.
- After the increase in activity post COVID, 12-month trend lines for number of sales and dollar volume are now beginning to plateau as the market follows a similar pace to 2021.