21 Dec Commercial Sales Report – November 2022
DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT (PDF)
- At 34 total recorded commercial sales, November was among the slowest of 2022 along with October and February. The most active month so far this year is June, with 60 recorded sales.
- Transaction volume for November was $129.5 million–a 124% increase from October– bringing the total commercial sales volume to an 8-year high of $1.14 billion.
- Multifamily property accounts for 44.7% of all commercial sales volume so far in 2022, and has seen an 8-year high of 79 transactions.
- Industrial average sales price per square foot sits at $68.76, an 8-year high.
- With a 1.08% drop in average price per square foot, Office property has seen an 8-year high
- in dollar volume at $138.6 million so far in 2022.