09 Nov Commercial Sales Report – October 2021
Posted at 08:22h in Content, Insights, Market Report: Baton Rouge, Research, The Sales Report 0 Comments
- 2021 is on track to produce the highest number of commercial sales in the last 6 years. There have been 412 commercial sales recorded year-to-date.
- The first 10 months of 2021 have recorded more transaction volume ($729.4mm) than any of the previous six calendar years.
- With 103 recorded sales so far in 2021, the Office sector accounts for 25% of all property types sold in 2021 – the most of any property type analyzed.
- Multifamily continues to dominate transaction volume figures, accounting for 46.9% of the total volume transacted and only 11.4% of the number of sales.
- Driven largely by medical office sales and investment sales, the Office sector has seen a 16.6% increase in price-per-square-foot compared to 2020 figures.