21 Nov Commercial Sales Report – October 2022
DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT (PDF)
- Officially crossing $1 billion in total transaction volume for the second year in a row, the commercial market continues to set 8-year highs in number of transactions and dollar volume.
- So far in 2022 there have been 458 recorded sale transactions, an 11% increase over last year at this time.
- Among the property types tracked by this report, Multifamily continues to be the most active. Up 53.1% in transactions and 35.3% in volume over 2021.
- Transaction volume in the Office sector is up 47.7% over 2021 and up 100.5% when compared to 7-year averages.
- While Land sale numbers lag behind other sectors, volume is up 19.66% and the number of transactions are up 7.58% over 7-year averages.