18 Oct Commercial Sales Report – September 2021
Posted at 10:43h in Content, Insights, Research, The Sales Report 0 Comments
- After three full quarters of 2021, the commercial sales market continues to outpace historical 6-year averages.
- The number of commercial sales so far in 2021 (370) match or exceed the yearly total sales in 4 of the last 6 years.
- The 12-month moving average of total sales and total dollar volume transacted are currently higher than at any point on record since January 2016.
- The Multifamily sector has seen the most volume transacted, accounting for 42.7% of all commercial sale volume ($270.2mm) in 2021.
- The Retail & Office sectors have seen a modest upward trend in transaction & dollar volume over the last 12 months, with $110.9mm and $81mm in transaction volume respectively.