12 Oct Commercial Sales Report – September 2022
Posted at 14:14h in Content, Insights, Market Report: Baton Rouge, Research, The Sales Report 0 Comments
- The Commercial Sales market for East Baton Rouge Parish in 2022 remains the most active in 8 years with 424 transactions completed and $952.7mm in volume.
- With $462.6mm of volume year-to-date, the Multifamily sector has now surpassed its total dollar volume for all of 2021 ($436.6mm).
- Industrial property transaction volume is up 46.91% over last year at this time and the sector continues trading at an 8-year-high average price per SF of $69.56.
- The Retail sector is the most active with 95 sales so far in EBR Parish YTD, followed by Office with 90.
- Additionally, Retail is trading at an 8-year high price per SF of $284.95, $81.39 more than 2021’s average of $203.56.